10 thoughts on “Reykjavík Photos: Street Art in Reykjavík”

1. Kat says:

The amazing street art is definitely one of the reasons I fell in love with Reykjavík. Thanks for this post. 🙂

2. Great post, it looks as if the street artists have really been busy since I was last there!

3. mm I heart Reykjavík says:

This is only a small portion of what we found – one of these days when I’ve kicked this cold I have I’ll go out and find some more. It’s really fascinating. The princess’s step dad is responsible for at least two of these pieces.

4. Anna says:

I really like the street art. Are your photos from a particular street or area in Reykjavik? (I’m planning on visiting soon and would love to check these out.) Thanks!

Actually, most of these are gone now but thankfully there’s some more pieces that have replaced them. They are basically all over Reykjavík, no particular street.

I do cover some street art (along with a bunch of other stuff) on my walking tour so maybe you might want to check that out.

5. NICOLE says:

Hello!
    dans Reyjavik , ou se trouvent ces fresques ? comment se nomment les rues? merci.

I’m sorry, I don’t speak French. Maybe you can post your question again in English so I and others understand?

6. Remy Uno says:

Hi, would you say it’s hard to find a spot to paint in Reykjavik ? Or is there a particular place where I could find advises?

You know what – I just don’t know. I think a lot of people are open to giving you walls to paint if they like your body of work but where to find those people I’m not entirely sure.